Esperanto Songs and Music - VINILKOSMO MUSIC PLATFORM
Welcome, dear guest!
Vinilkosmo is an independent label that produces, publishes, and distributes exclusively bands and artists who sing in Esperanto in all possible musical styles (rock, pop, folk, song, traditional, punk, hardcore, world music, electro, reggae, ska , hip-hop, etc.). The artists are from all over the world.
You can browse freely on this site to consult the pages of the artists and their albums for sale in the most varied formats (physical: Vinyl and CD, Digital: for downloads in MP3, OGG, or FLAC).
In order to buy:
- Either you make your purchases without an account, and you will receive the download link with your invoice by email. You will have to keep this email for possible subsequent downloads (maximum 4 downloads);
- or you log in (if you have already created an account during a previous visit);
-Or you create an account (if you do not have one yet) to keep your order data on our website and to access it later by logging in again.
Director of Vinilkosmo
The musical files on our site are compatible with all types of MP3 readers, Ipods, cell phones, PC, Mac, etc.
Encoding with MP3 formats (192 Kb/s, 256 Kb/s and 320 Kb/s CBR), OGG-Vorbis or FLAC for albums not released on CD (lossless format, close to CD quality, and best adapted to this kind of use).
Esperantocore - Punk - Hardokore - Anarcho punk - Punk-rock - Ska-punk - Garage rock - Grind core - Crust - Noisy - Trash
BANDS in ESPERANTO SUBGRUNDE 2 - International compilation
Click on band names or photos to read their biographies
18- René Binamé
- All the bands, artists and technicians who contributed to the project.
- All the people who supported the project by pre-ordering the compilation.
- All the collaborators who helped and especially Cyrille Poullet, Vladimir K., Julio Calegari, Triboulet, Rikardo Cash, Angel Arquillos, Fantuz, Lisa Eriksen and the children of La Escuelita (The little school) of Lima in Peru, to whom this project is dedicated.
Assembly and management: Triboulet (studio of the Trappe, Donneville, France).
Graphics of the cover: Boj (Thomas Beaugé), Magalie Jacquet
Conception and realization of the CD booklet: Fantuz.
Click on the album to listen to it or download it.
In order to display our banner linking to this page, just copy and glue the following HTLM embed code onto your site or blog :